Giving the clients immediate answers to their inquiries is a good sign of excellent customer service. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section is a great way to respond to our customers most common concerns.
These are Frequently Asked Questions and Concerns regarding water service connections, billings, metering and payment.
Water Service Connection Related Concerns
The owner of the property where the service connection will be installed, or his/her authorized representative may file the application at the MSWD office,
Bring 2×2 ID Picture, Xerox Copy of Valid ID, Tax Certificate (CTC) or Cedula, Filled-up application for service connection from.
Total Service Application Fee
- Residential – ₱ 2,040.00, Government – ₱ 2,040.00, Commercial – ₱ 2,550.00, Commercial B – ₱ 2,295.00, Commercial C- ₱ 2,167.50
- Proceed to the Customer Service Assistance Desk.
- Submit all the requirements.
- Attend the orientation seminar (as scheduled) 10-15 minutes.
- Pay the service connection fee to the cashiering section 3-10 minutes.
- Present your Official Receipt to the Customer Service Assistant for the scheduling of the Installation of water meter 1-2 minutes.
- Installation of water meter
Yes. You may request to temporarily disconnect your water service connection, through letter-request or filled-out Disconnection Form and after full payment of any outstanding accounts.
- Filled Out Application for Reconnection
- Payment of Reconnection Fee amounting to Php 150.00
- Full Payment/ settlement of accounts
- Full payment/settlement of accounts
- Reconnection Fee amounting to Php 150.00
- To report leaks, please call or text 24/7 hotline numbers:
- Cell phone numbers: Smart: 0928-6544041/ Globe: 0905-2286492
- Our customer service representatives will be glad to be of service to you.
- Pursuant to the Expanded Senior Citizens’ Act of 2010, Senior Citizen customers consuming 30 cubic meters or less are entitled to a 5% discount in the basic charge. Please visit the MSWD office with the following requirements:
- Duly accomplished application form
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen Identification Card
- Note: Senior Citizen discount can only be availed of if payment is made on or before the billing due date.